I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
As well as loving photography, I'm into art of all types, vintage housewares and accessories, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Friendship and Fresh Donuts at Little Nicky’s
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
- For the Crocheters Out There : How to Make a Heart Garland
- How to Make a Heart-Shaped Decoration for your Wall
- A Saturday Night Lady Date : Movie, Food and Drinks
- Grey Days in the City
- Stepping into a Colourful Oasis : The Art of Dave Melnychuk
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Author Archives: Loulou
What more can one ask for in a winter-time coffee date, than a nice cup of something hot, some freshly made mini donuts and a good friend to share them with? Julie and I got together for just that recently, … Continue reading
It was my sister Camille’s birthday recently so the two of us got together for an afternoon celebration. She came over to our place first, where I gave her a gift, that she seemed to like as much as I’d … Continue reading