I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into art, writing, singing, vintage housewares and clothing accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for dropping by!
- A Blind Date at the Painted Lady
- Thrift Store Finds
- A Beautiful Night Out : The Royal Occasion at The Royal Conservatory of Music
- Joining a Studio Audience : CityLine
- A Tiny Springtime Visitor : Ruby Crowned Kinglet
- Out for a Friend’s Birthday
- High Times at the Home of Friends
- Coffee Date Confusion : I’ll take a Manicure with that Cuppuccino
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Animals
There’s one particular window in our home, that all the other windows must be jealous of. It undoubtedly gets a lion’s share of our time. High above the ground on the second floor, it looks out directly on the treetops … Continue reading
Look who spent last week at our place! We dog-sat these three Chihuahuas for a longtime friend while he went on an important family holiday. I’m going to come right out and say I was a bit hesitant when Nick … Continue reading