I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
Seasonal Favourites …
Recently Featured Elsewhere …
- Fun Food : Three Ways to Decorate a Springtime or Easter Buffet
- Oops, I Spoke Too Soon
- DIY : Coloured Feather Gift Decorations
- Shopping For a New Bag and Observations on a Changing Neighbourhood
- Happy Cat
- Party Food : Three Quick Crostini Toppings
- Party of Four : Friends at Our Place
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year : First Signs of Spring Around Our Place
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Animals
Normally I wouldn’t dedicate a whole post to some snow falling during the month of April here in Toronto, because we usually do get a bit during the first half of the month. I wouldn’t even post about it based … Continue reading
Someone around here has worse spring fever than I do — Nick had all the garden furniture and terracotta plant-pots out from under the tarp, where they spent the winter all tightly covered and bungee-corded together, before I had a … Continue reading