I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Noodle-ee Goodness at Kinton
- Subway Station Art Installation : Tribute to Honest Ed’s at Bathurst Stop
- Neighbourhood Exploration : The Annex
- Holiday Wrap-Up : Snapshots Throughout the Season
- The Winter Solstice Parade with Friends From The Foundery
- Celebrating Two Birthdays and a Look at our Decorations
- Christmas Crocheting : The Renewable-Scent Sachet
- Artists’ Market on Bloor Street West
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Animals
There’s one particular window in our home, that all the other windows must be jealous of. It undoubtedly gets a lion’s share of our time. High above the ground on the second floor, it looks out directly on the treetops … Continue reading
Look who spent last week at our place! We dog-sat these three Chihuahuas for a longtime friend while he went on an important family holiday. I’m going to come right out and say I was a bit hesitant when Nick … Continue reading