I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Live Theatre : A Unique Twist on A Christmas Carol
- Shopping at The Bay with my Sister
- Joining a Studio Audience : The Marilyn Denis Show
- At the Gallery : The Tiniest Carvings You Ever Did See
- Photographing a Friend and 10 Tips for Taking Better Portraits
- Our Anniversary Dinner
- A Beautiful Building Bites the Dust
- Art Gallery Gifts : The Pop Up Shop for Mystical Landscapes at AGO
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Animals
There’s one particular window in our home, that all the other windows must be jealous of. It undoubtedly gets a lion’s share of our time. High above the ground on the second floor, it looks out directly on the treetops … Continue reading
Look who spent last week at our place! We dog-sat these three Chihuahuas for a longtime friend while he went on an important family holiday. I’m going to come right out and say I was a bit hesitant when Nick … Continue reading