I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- At the Gallery : Mystical Landscapes Exhibition at the AGO
- More Late Night Art : Pneuma by Floria Sigismondi
- At a Friend’s Book Launch Party
- Our Middle of the Night Adventure : Nuit Blanche 2016
- Toronto’s Waterfront is Close to the Art
- At the Art Gallery : The AIMIA AGO Photography Prize Exhibit
- Vintage Shopping in Kensington Market with my Sister
- A Great Concert in a Beautiful Setting : Jenny Lewis at Massey Hall
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Animals
There’s one particular window in our home, that all the other windows must be jealous of. It undoubtedly gets a lion’s share of our time. High above the ground on the second floor, it looks out directly on the treetops … Continue reading
Look who spent last week at our place! We dog-sat these three Chihuahuas for a longtime friend while he went on an important family holiday. I’m going to come right out and say I was a bit hesitant when Nick … Continue reading