I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
- Embroidering on Felt to Make a Lavender Sachet
- Recent Thrift Store Finds
- Eddie is a Stoner : The Rise and Fall of a Catnip Plant
- Bits and Pieces : August 2014
- A Little Day Drinking : Peach Bellini
- What Comes Naturally : Birds, Butterflies and Other Beings that are Common in Toronto
- Quick and Easy Handmade Greeting Cards
- It’s a Zoo Out There : A Photo Scavenger Hunt
Some Seasonal Favourites
Elsewhere on the web …
Watermelon and Pink Wine Cocktail was included in this article called '10 Summer Wine Cocktails that Don't Suck' over at the Let's Pour website
My photo of a White Squirrel was included in this story about Trinity Bellwoods Park over at OssingtonVillage.com
Growing Grass in Eggshells was included in this article on Chic Easter Decorations over at NBC's Today.com
Caramel Popcorn was included in this post on Pinterest Picks over at Knitted Bliss
Would you like to follow this blog?
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Animals
A few weeks ago I posted these pictures of a family of Cardinals that had nested in our tree. I was so excited to get a good look at them because we rarely see these beautiful red birds around here. … Continue reading