I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into art, writing, singing, vintage housewares and clothing accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for dropping by!
- High Times at the Home of Friends
- Coffee Date Confusion : I’ll take a Manicure with that Cuppuccino
- At the Art Gallery : Paintings, Pop Art and Piano
- Birthday Celebrations – Part Two
- Birthday Celebrations – Part One
- A Date in the Oldest Brick House in the City
- A Beautiful Baby Boy and the Blanket I Made for Him
- Easter at Our Place
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Animals
Look who spent last week at our place! We dog-sat these three Chihuahuas for a longtime friend while he went on an important family holiday. I’m going to come right out and say I was a bit hesitant when Nick … Continue reading
There’s a small chestnut tree growing in the narrow garden beside our home. I first noticed it about six years ago when it was merely a few leaves coming up from the soil. While it had sprouted in a spot … Continue reading