I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Seasonal Favourites …
- White Out
- Making Things From Garbage 101 : Socks with a Hole Become Fingerless Gloves
- Witnessing the Beginning of Change
- A Lazy Saturday Morning
- Pear, Feta Cheese and Cashew Salad with a Tarragon Dressing
- Snuff I Didn’t Know. Did You?
- A Small Gift for a Bigger Gift : A Moleskine Notebook becomes a Thank You Card
- Bits and Pieces : February 2014
Category Archives: Animals
On Saturday morning we awoke to the treat of sunny skies and a slightly warmer temperature, so we took advantage of the better weather and walked down to the waterfront. Many people who’ve never visited the city don’t realize we … Continue reading