I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking and making things, and am an unabashed collector of vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Dinner and Laughs – Time Machete at Comedy Bar
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
- A Handmade Gift for a Darling Person : Crocheted Coloured Garland
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Animals
There’s one particular window in our home, that all the other windows must be jealous of. It undoubtedly gets a lion’s share of our time. High above the ground on the second floor, it looks out directly on the treetops … Continue reading
Look who spent last week at our place! We dog-sat these three Chihuahuas for a longtime friend while he went on an important family holiday. I’m going to come right out and say I was a bit hesitant when Nick … Continue reading