I’m an aspiring photo-journalist, living in the Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood. I write about the arts, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage.
Thank you for visiting.
- Celebrating Friendship at The Broadview Hotel
- A Celebration of Friendship, with Art, Dinner and Pink Bubbly Wine!
- New Year’s Eve at The Gladstone Hotel
- Photos Throughout the Holiday Season 2017
- How to Make a Gift Bow Using a Hair Comb – Version 2
- Out to a Great Concert : Austra at The Velvet Underground
- Making Something Small With Something Really Big : Christmas Bauble Ornaments
- Small Crocheted Christmas Stockings
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :
louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Story suggestions are welcome.
Category Archives: Art, Poetry and Theatre
I’ll have to back up a bit with the next two stories I post, as the holidays butted in and occupied all of the blogging time! And, I don’t want to just skip posting about these two special nights out, … Continue reading