I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- At the Gallery : The Georgia O’Keeffe Exhibition at The AGO
- All Dressed Up With a Good Place to Go : The Conservatory of Music’s Royal Occasion
- At the Art Gallery : A Special First Thursday Event at the AGO
- A Night of Live Music
- Dinner and Laughs – The Time Machete at Comedy Bar
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: AGO – Art Gallery of Ontario
When a child decides she will be an artist at the age of ten, and then goes on to create consistently for the next eight decades, there undoubtedly would be a huge number of pieces to choose from, when putting … Continue reading
If you’ve been to one of the First Thursday events at the the AGO, you’ll already know how great these evenings are. This is when the art gallery stays open after hours and throws a big party, complete with DJs … Continue reading