I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I write about art of all kinds, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- A Daytime Date in the Distillery District
- Reaching the Top of a List at The CNE
- A Look at The Walton in Little Italy
- A Rural Paradise in the City : Riverdale Farm
- A Sunny Sunday at the Parkdale Flea
- The Waterfront Night Market : The Good and the Not-So-Good
- Neighbourhood Exploration : The Beaches
- The Best Time Out on a Tuesday Evening : Open Roof Festival
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: AGO – Art Gallery of Ontario
As I paused in the lobby of the AGO the other day, a group of four approached the reception desk and asked, “How long does it take to see this place?”. They were travelers to the city, trying to figure … Continue reading