I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Doors Open Adventure Part I : Failure To Reach The Top
- Our Dear Cat Eddie Has Left Us
- The Field Trip Music Festival 2017
- Out for Dinner at Beast
- At the Gallery : The Georgia O’Keeffe Exhibition at The AGO
- All Dressed Up With a Good Place to Go : The Conservatory of Music’s Royal Occasion
- At the Art Gallery : A Special First Thursday Event at the AGO
- The Six Shooter Records Showcase Canadian Music Week 2017
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Copyright © 2017, Toronto Canada, Loulou.to :All photographs are my own, unless stated. In most cases, others are welcome to use them but only with credit, including a link to my site when published anywhere online. Please contact me if you would like high resolution versions.