I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking and making things, and am an unabashed collector of vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
- A Handmade Gift for a Darling Person : Crocheted Coloured Garland
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
- Trying Something New : Making Earrings with Isabel
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Collecting
Here’s a look at what our place looked like this Easter. After originally thinking that we’d be spending a quiet weekend on our own, one thing led to another and we ended up with a group of long-time friends coming … Continue reading