I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I’m into art of all types, cats, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- High in the Sky with Friends
- Doors Open Adventure Part III : Historic Meets Ultra-Modern
- Big Duck and The Two Marketeers
- At The Art Gallery : Every.Now.Then : Reframing Nationhood and Lots More
- Stepping Back in Time With Stella
- Doors Open Adventure Part II : Medieval Style on King Street West
- Doors Open Adventure Part I : Failure To Reach The Top
- Our Dear Cat Eddie Has Left Us
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Copyright © 2017, Toronto Canada, Loulou.to :All photographs are my own, unless stated. In most cases, others are welcome to use them but only with credit, including a link to my site when published anywhere online. Please contact me if you would like high resolution versions.