I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, and write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Small Crocheted Christmas Stockings
- Handmade Greeting Cards With Photographs Taken in Quebec City
- Sunshine and Staircases in Old Quebec City
- Our Anniversary Trip to Quebec City – Part 2
- Our Anniversary Trip to Quebec City – Part 1
- The AGO Pop-Up Shop for the “Guillermo del Toro : At Home with Monsters” Show
- Delicious Food and Delightful Company at Dirty Food in The Junction
- Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Felt Flower Topper
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Getting Out of Town
You might know that our cat Eddie died this summer. He’d been a beloved part of our family for 15 years, and we miss him dearly. The reason I mention him in this post, about creating greeting cards using photographs, … Continue reading