I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking and making things, and am an unabashed collector of vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Dinner and Laughs – Time Machete at Comedy Bar
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
- A Handmade Gift for a Darling Person : Crocheted Coloured Garland
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Holidays : Christmas
Happy New Year! Hope the first four days of 2017 have been good for you. Here’s what we’ve been up to these past couple of weeks … I’ll start with Eddie’s annual holiday portrait. He was cute and co-operative for … Continue reading
Greetings! If you’re celebrating I hope you’re enjoying the holiday season. Today, I’m going to go back up a week, to the joint birthday celebration we hosted at our place the weekend before Christmas. The dinner party for ten was … Continue reading