I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art of all types, vintage housewares and accessories, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
- For the Crocheters Out There : How to Make a Heart Garland
- How to Make a Heart-Shaped Decoration for your Wall
- A Saturday Night Lady Date : Movie, Food and Drinks
- Grey Days in the City
- Stepping into a Colourful Oasis : The Art of Dave Melnychuk
- Noodle-ee Goodness at Kinton
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Holidays : Christmas
Happy New Year! Hope the first four days of 2017 have been good for you. Here’s what we’ve been up to these past couple of weeks … I’ll start with Eddie’s annual holiday portrait. He was cute and co-operative for … Continue reading
Greetings! If you’re celebrating I hope you’re enjoying the holiday season. Today, I’m going to go back up a week, to the joint birthday celebration we hosted at our place the weekend before Christmas. The dinner party for ten was … Continue reading