I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Delicious Food and Delightful Company at Dirty Food in The Junction
- Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Felt Flower Topper
- At the Gallery : Guillermo del Toro – At Home with Monsters
- Our Holiday on Canada’s West Coast : Salt Spring Island
- Two “How Did I Miss Them?” Places on Queen Street West
- Featured Shop : BRIKA on Queen Street West
- How to Make a Halloween Bead Garland
- Summer Wrap Up : Good Times Galore
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Interesting Buildings
The idea for an event where city streets are closed to cars and trucks, thus opening them up to people walking, biking and skating, was first born in Medellin, Colombia. Since then, Open Streets has been adopted in many cities … Continue reading