I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I’m into art of all types, cats, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- High in the Sky with Friends
- Doors Open Adventure Part III : Historic Meets Ultra-Modern
- Big Duck and The Two Marketeers
- At The Art Gallery : Every.Now.Then : Reframing Nationhood and Lots More
- Stepping Back in Time With Stella
- Doors Open Adventure Part II : Medieval Style on King Street West
- Doors Open Adventure Part I : Failure To Reach The Top
- Our Dear Cat Eddie Has Left Us
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Making Things DIYs
Every year about this time I write a post that features pictures of a sweet little girl, along with the gift I made her the previous Christmas. Her name is Delilah and she is my cousin Lisa’s child. We live … Continue reading