I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking and making things, and am an unabashed collector of vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
- A Handmade Gift for a Darling Person : Crocheted Coloured Garland
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
- Trying Something New : Making Earrings with Isabel
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Crocheting
Every year about this time I write a post that features pictures of a sweet little girl, along with the gift I made her the previous Christmas. Her name is Delilah and she is my cousin Lisa’s child. We live … Continue reading
Our much-loved friend Andrea had a birthday recently and we happily joined the celebrations! The Saturday evening began with a small cocktail party at her apartment, followed by some drinks and live music at a really fun place. I didn’t … Continue reading