I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, and write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Small Crocheted Christmas Stockings
- Handmade Greeting Cards With Photographs Taken in Quebec City
- Sunshine and Staircases in Old Quebec City
- Our Anniversary Trip to Quebec City – Part 2
- Our Anniversary Trip to Quebec City – Part 1
- The AGO Pop-Up Shop for the “Guillermo del Toro : At Home with Monsters” Show
- Delicious Food and Delightful Company at Dirty Food in The Junction
- Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Felt Flower Topper
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Copyright © 2017, Toronto Canada, Loulou.to :All photographs are my own, unless stated. In most cases, others are welcome to use them but only with credit, including a link to my site when published anywhere online. Please contact me if you would like high resolution versions.