I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- How to Make a Halloween Bead Garland
- Summer Wrap Up : Good Times Galore
- Our Middle of the Night Adventure : Nuit Blanche 2017
- No Cars Equals a Good Look at the Buildings : Toronto Open Streets
- Mind Blown by Manikins
- A Daytime Date in the Distillery District
- Reaching the Top of a List at The CNE
- A Look at The Walton in Little Italy
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Restaurants of Toronto
Based on the calendar I can’t pretend that it’s summertime anymore, even if the thermometer says otherwise! It’s still tee-shirt weather around here and, of course, everyone loves it. Regardless of the strangely warm weather, these shots of sunshine and … Continue reading