I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, and write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- The AGO Pop-Up Shop for the “Guillermo del Toro : At Home with Monsters” Show
- Delicious Food and Delightful Company at Dirty Food in The Junction
- Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Felt Flower Topper
- At the Gallery : Guillermo del Toro – At Home with Monsters
- Our Holiday on Canada’s West Coast : Salt Spring Island
- Two “How Did I Miss Them?” Places on Queen Street West
- Featured Shop : BRIKA on Queen Street West
- How to Make a Halloween Bead Garland
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Streets of Toronto
Although I’ve lived in Toronto’s Queen West neigbourhood for ages, it took a friend who lives in a different part of town, to introduce me to these two gems, that I didn’t realize were as great as they are. Meghan … Continue reading