I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
As well as loving photography, I'm into art of all types, vintage housewares and accessories, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Friendship and Fresh Donuts at Little Nicky’s
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
- For the Crocheters Out There : How to Make a Heart Garland
- How to Make a Heart-Shaped Decoration for your Wall
- A Saturday Night Lady Date : Movie, Food and Drinks
- Grey Days in the City
- Stepping into a Colourful Oasis : The Art of Dave Melnychuk
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Trinity Bellwoods Park
Happy New Year! Hope the first four days of 2017 have been good for you. Here’s what we’ve been up to these past couple of weeks … I’ll start with Eddie’s annual holiday portrait. He was cute and co-operative for … Continue reading
My friend Meghan moved to our neighbourhood a year ago last spring and since then she and I have done a heck of a lot of walking around together. It’s great to have a friend nearby who likes walking as … Continue reading