I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Delicious Food and Delightful Company at Dirty Food in The Junction
- Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Felt Flower Topper
- At the Gallery : Guillermo del Toro – At Home with Monsters
- Our Holiday on Canada’s West Coast : Salt Spring Island
- Two “How Did I Miss Them?” Places on Queen Street West
- Featured Shop : BRIKA on Queen Street West
- How to Make a Halloween Bead Garland
- Summer Wrap Up : Good Times Galore
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Trinity Bellwoods Park
Happy New Year! Hope the first four days of 2017 have been good for you. Here’s what we’ve been up to these past couple of weeks … I’ll start with Eddie’s annual holiday portrait. He was cute and co-operative for … Continue reading