I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I’m into art of all types, cats, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Doors Open Adventure Part III : Historic Meets Ultra-Modern
- Big Duck and The Two Marketeers
- At The Art Gallery : Every.Now.Then : Reframing Nationhood and Lots More
- Stepping Back in Time With Stella
- Doors Open Adventure Part II : Medieval Style on King Street West
- Doors Open Adventure Part I : Failure To Reach The Top
- Our Dear Cat Eddie Has Left Us
- The Field Trip Music Festival 2017
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Toronto Festivals and Events
Hello! Today I’ll continue my series describing the places I visited during the citywide “Toronto Doors Open Event”, an annual weekend when visitors are invited to see inside a wide range of interesting buildings, which they would normally not have … Continue reading