I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for dropping by!
- Handmade Birthday Card : Coloured Embroidery on Black
- Empanadas and Storytelling
- Great Looking Gifts at the Art Gallery : The Lawren Harris Exhibit Pop-Up Shop
- Waterfront Walk
- May The Best Painter Win : Art Battle
- A Really Big Ball and So Much More : The Luminato Festival
- At the Art Gallery : Steve Martin Curates the Art of Lawren Harris
- Ossington Avenue by Day
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading