I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into art, writing, singing, vintage housewares and clothing accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for dropping by!
- Coffee Date Confusion : I’ll take a Cuppuccino with that Manicure
- At the Art Gallery : Paintings, Pop Art and Piano
- Birthday Celebrations – Part Two
- Birthday Celebrations – Part One
- A Date in the Oldest Brick House in the City
- A Beautiful Baby Boy and the Blanket I Made for Him
- Easter at Our Place
- A Handmade Easter Card : Stitching on Paper
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading