I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Vintage Shopping in Kensington Market with my Sister
- A Great Concert in a Beautiful Setting : Jenny Lewis at Massey Hall
- Patio Dinner Party
- Big Bobbers, a Gigantic Canoe and Excellent Vendors : CityFest Toronto
- An Afternoon with Julie and Baby James
- Cooking with Nick : A Marinated Vegetable Salad
- A Good Festival : Open Streets Toronto
- Featured Shop : Nuvango at Queen and Bathurst
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading