I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Live Theatre : A Unique Twist on A Christmas Carol
- Shopping at The Bay with my Sister
- Joining a Studio Audience : The Marilyn Denis Show
- At the Gallery : The Tiniest Carvings You Ever Did See
- Photographing a Friend and 10 Tips for Taking Better Portraits
- Our Anniversary Dinner
- A Beautiful Building Bites the Dust
- Art Gallery Gifts : The Pop Up Shop for Mystical Landscapes at AGO
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading