I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into art, writing, singing, vintage housewares and clothing accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for dropping by!
- A Sweet Treat : Nügateau Eclair Shop on Queen Street West
- A Handmade Valentine Display using Vintage Cards
- A Fun Friday Night Lady-Date
- Drugstore Beauty Department Finds
- Good News about a Good Place : The Velvet Underground
- Library Love : Books, Books and More Books!
- One, Two, Three Chihuahuas – Our Recent House Guests
- How to Make A Little Bunting Thank You Card
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hi! Here are the spoils from a quick trip to the thrift store (Value Village) in August. This is a silver plated serving tray by William A Rogers, dated 1984. It’s nice and heavy and a good size from many … Continue reading