I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Seasonal Favourites …
- Pear, Feta Cheese and Cashew Salad with a Tarragon Dressing
- Snuff I Didn’t Know. Did You?
- A Small Gift for a Bigger Gift : A Moleskine Notebook becomes a Thank You Card
- Bits and Pieces : February 2014
- Caturday Goes to the Dogs : Too Busy to Pose
- Old Fashioned Raisin Caramel Pudding
- Drugstore Beauty Department Haul
- Running Into a Couple of High Guys on a Street Corner
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Since 9 of the 10 posts in the ‘Top 10 Most Viewed on My Blog in 2013′ were actually written in a previous year, before very many people were actually reading here, there is a very high likelihood that you … Continue reading
Today I am happy to welcome a guest to my site. It is Laura from Yummy Laura. She is one adventurous lady. When we first met online she was living in France, after up and moving there from Toronto. The … Continue reading