I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Noodle-ee Goodness at Kinton
- Subway Station Art Installation : Tribute to Honest Ed’s at Bathurst Stop
- Neighbourhood Exploration : The Annex
- Holiday Wrap-Up : Snapshots Throughout the Season
- The Winter Solstice Parade with Friends From The Foundery
- Celebrating Two Birthdays and a Look at our Decorations
- Christmas Crocheting : The Renewable-Scent Sachet
- Artists’ Market on Bloor Street West
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading