I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for dropping by!
- Featured Shop : Nuvango at Queen and Bathurst
- The Tragically Hip Concert Broadcast at The Horseshoe Tavern
- A Neighbourhood Walk with a Stop at Death In Venice Gelato
- Family Time : A Visit With My Parents and their Dog Kiki
- Summer in the City : A Beach Side Picnic on Centre Island
- Getting Right Into the Film at TIFF’s Virtual Reality Experience
- Oh Yes Indeed, Corrado’s Does Have Balls
- Handmade Birthday Card : Coloured Embroidery on Black
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading