I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into art, writing, singing, vintage housewares and clothing accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for dropping by!
- A Blind Date at the Painted Lady
- Thrift Store Finds
- A Beautiful Night Out : The Royal Occasion at The Royal Conservatory of Music
- Joining a Studio Audience : CityLine
- A Tiny Springtime Visitor : Ruby Crowned Kinglet
- Out for a Friend’s Birthday
- High Times at the Home of Friends
- Coffee Date Confusion : I’ll take a Manicure with that Cuppuccino
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading