I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
As well as loving photography, I'm into art of all types, vintage housewares and accessories, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Friendship and Fresh Donuts at Little Nicky’s
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
- For the Crocheters Out There : How to Make a Heart Garland
- How to Make a Heart-Shaped Decoration for your Wall
- A Saturday Night Lady Date : Movie, Food and Drinks
- Grey Days in the City
- Stepping into a Colourful Oasis : The Art of Dave Melnychuk
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading