I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
Seasonal Favourites …
Recently Featured Elsewhere …
- Fun Food : Three Ways to Decorate a Springtime or Easter Buffet
- Oops, I Spoke Too Soon
- DIY : Coloured Feather Gift Decorations
- Shopping For a New Bag and Observations on a Changing Neighbourhood
- Happy Cat
- Party Food : Three Quick Crostini Toppings
- Party of Four : Friends at Our Place
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year : First Signs of Spring Around Our Place
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Since 9 of the 10 posts in the ‘Top 10 Most Viewed on My Blog in 2013′ were actually written in a previous year, before very many people were actually reading here, there is a very high likelihood that you … Continue reading
Today I am happy to welcome a guest to my site. It is Laura from Yummy Laura. She is one adventurous lady. When we first met online she was living in France, after up and moving there from Toronto. The … Continue reading