I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- More Late Night Art : Pneuma by Floria Sigismondi
- At a Friend’s Book Launch Party
- Our Middle of the Night Adventure : Nuit Blanche 2016
- Toronto’s Waterfront is Close to the Art
- At the Art Gallery : The AIMIA AGO Photography Prize Exhibit
- Vintage Shopping in Kensington Market with my Sister
- A Great Concert in a Beautiful Setting : Jenny Lewis at Massey Hall
- Patio Dinner Party
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A few months ago (here) I showed you a couple of small cross-stitched pieces, done on paper. I thought I’d use the same technique to make an Easter card. The cute chick was created using a pattern designed by the … Continue reading