Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Seasonal Favourites …
- The Joy of Discovering that Something is Easier than You Thought it Would be : Home Canning Tomatoes
- White Out
- Making Things From Garbage 101 : Socks with a Hole Become Fingerless Gloves
- Witnessing the Beginning of Change
- A Lazy Saturday Morning
- Pear, Feta Cheese and Cashew Salad with a Tarragon Dressing
- Snuff I Didn’t Know. Did You?
- A Small Gift for a Bigger Gift : A Moleskine Notebook becomes a Thank You Card