Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
Seasonal Favourites …
Recently Featured Elsewhere …
- Our Easter Sweets With a Recipe That Will Surely be Repeated
- Waiting for the Easter Bunny
- Fun Food : Three Ways to Decorate a Springtime or Easter Buffet
- Oops, I Spoke Too Soon
- DIY : Coloured Feather Gift Decorations
- Shopping For a New Bag and Observations on a Changing Neighbourhood
- Happy Cat
- Party Food : Three Quick Crostini Toppings
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com