Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into art, writing, singing, vintage housewares and clothing accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for dropping by!
- A Beautiful Night Out : The Royal Occasion at The Royal Conservatory of Music
- Joining a Studio Audience : CityLine
- A Tiny Springtime Visitor : Ruby Crowned Kinglet
- Out for a Friend’s Birthday
- High Times at the Home of Friends
- Coffee Date Confusion : I’ll take a Manicure with that Cuppuccino
- At the Art Gallery : Paintings, Pop Art and Piano
- Birthday Celebrations – Part Two
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.