Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- More Late Night Art : Pneuma by Floria Sigismondi
- At a Friend’s Book Launch Party
- Our Middle of the Night Adventure : Nuit Blanche 2016
- Toronto’s Waterfront is Close to the Art
- At the Art Gallery : The AIMIA AGO Photography Prize Exhibit
- Vintage Shopping in Kensington Market with my Sister
- A Great Concert in a Beautiful Setting : Jenny Lewis at Massey Hall
- Patio Dinner Party
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.