Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I write about art of all types, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Felt Flower Topper
- At the Gallery : Guillermo del Toro – At Home with Monsters
- Our Holiday on Canada’s West Coast : Salt Spring Island
- Two “How Did I Miss Them?” Places on Queen Street West
- Featured Shop : BRIKA on Queen Street West
- How to Make a Halloween Bead Garland
- Summer Wrap Up : Good Times Galore
- Our Middle of the Night Adventure : Nuit Blanche 2017
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com