Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for dropping by!
- Great Looking Gifts at the Art Gallery : The Lawren Harris Exhibit Pop-Up Shop
- Waterfront Walk
- May The Best Painter Win : Art Battle
- A Really Big Ball and So Much More : The Luminato Festival
- At the Art Gallery : Steve Martin Curates the Art of Lawren Harris
- Ossington Avenue by Day
- Featured Shop : Kid Icarus in Kensington Market
- Hanging Out with Sweet Baby James and his Mom
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.