Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I’m into art of all types, cats, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Doors Open Adventure Part III : Historic Meets Ultra-Modern
- Big Duck and The Two Marketeers
- At The Art Gallery : Every.Now.Then : Reframing Nationhood and Lots More
- Stepping Back in Time With Stella
- Doors Open Adventure Part II : Medieval Style on King Street West
- Doors Open Adventure Part I : Failure To Reach The Top
- Our Dear Cat Eddie Has Left Us
- The Field Trip Music Festival 2017
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com