Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art, reading and writing, singing, nature, history, vintage housewares and accessories, xbox gaming, cooking and making things.
Thanks for dropping by!
- The Tragically Hip Concert Broadcast at The Horseshoe Tavern
- A Neighbourhood Walk with a Stop at Death In Venice Gelato
- Family Time : A Visit With My Parents and their Dog Kiki
- Summer in the City : A Beach Side Picnic on Centre Island
- Getting Right Into the Film at TIFF’s Virtual Reality Experience
- Oh Yes Indeed, Corrado’s Does Have Balls
- Handmade Birthday Card : Coloured Embroidery on Black
- Empanadas and Storytelling
To get a note about new posts directly to your email inbox :
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.