Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
- A Street Festival in Chinatown
- Card Making : A Thank You Card with Cut Out Letters
- Lily and the Beetle
- Out For A Nice Dinner With My Honey
- Seriously Good Leftovers : Fish Sandwiches
- Checking Out Some Live Music at The Horseshoe Tavern
- Making Something From Trash : Garden Clippings Become an Interesting Bouquet
- Lunch with a Friend on a Pretty Patio
Seasonal Favourites …
Elsewhere on the web …
Watermelon and Pink Wine Cocktail was included in this article called '10 Summer Wine Cocktails that Don't Suck' over at the Let's Pour website
My photo of a White Squirrel was included in this story about Trinity Bellwoods Park over at OssingtonVillage.com
Growing Grass in Eggshells was included in this article on Chic Easter Decorations over at NBC's Today.com
Caramel Popcorn was included in this post on Pinterest Picks over at Knitted Bliss
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com