Eddie’s back for Caturday but he can’t talk much because he’s got a lot of snoozing to do. However he did ask me to say that he loves you too. =^..^=
I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to having a true love for photography (especially street photography) I'm into singing, vintage dishes and accessories, thrift store shopping, xbox gaming, making things, plants, animals and cooking.
Thanks for coming by!
- Without a Plan : An Afternoon Outing and a Meeting With Santa
- Cat’s Christmas Portrait 2014
- Christmas Gift Wrapping : How to Make a Tiny Wreath Gift Topper
- A Trip to The Bay (The Store, that is, Not the Beach)
- Hot Off the Hook : A New Crocheted Hat
- Graffiti in the City : Art versus Vandalism
- Recent Thrift Store Finds
- Walk With Me : Bloor Street between Yonge Street and University Avenue
These Origami Stars for gift decorating were featured here on Nifty Thrifty Things
The How to Make a Tassel tutorial was included in this article called '1-2-3 Totally Easy Decorating Ideas' on Emily A Clark's site
Caramel Popcorn was included in this post on Pinterest Picks on Knitted Bliss
A post I wrote about The Palace Arms Hotel on King Street West was included as reference in this article called 'Where will the poor live in a Toronto filled with cupcakes?' on The Toronto Star site
My photo of a White Squirrel was included in this story about Trinity Bellwoods Park on OssingtonVillage.com
Growing Grass in Eggshells was included in this article on Chic Easter Decorations over at NBC's Today.com
These Salad Decorations were included here on Artsy Craftsy Mom
The idea for how to make crocheted coasters with waterproof backings was included in this post on Crochet for You
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.