(01) Heart-hands sticker on a street post.
(02) Statue amoung tulips.
(03) Cool guys on Dundas Street.
(04) Street art peeking out from above - Queen Street West.
(05) Selfie with dog on King Street West.
(06) Mint green house with pink flowering cactus plant.
( 07) Election sign with a little extra.
(08) A moment too late. I missed the better shot straight on of this vintage truck with flames painted on its grill.
(09) Police on horseback. She was writing a ticket for the guy in the car ahead who was arguing through the window.
(10) Grandmother working at the back of a vegetable market. She was pulling a little stem off of every single snow pea. Now I know why they're so expensive!
(11) A duck on a pond seen while visiting my parents.
(12) A lamp at my parents' place. I meant to get a series of shots of some of their neat vintage things but got side-tracked and only got a couple.
(13) A painting at my parents' place.
(14) A face in a window.
(15) Spring Blossoms.
(16) A colourful street scene.
(17) The turquoise door and bikes. I say 'the' door because I've photographed it before here near Halloween, and here in the winter.
Thanks a lot for checking out my shots,
You May Also Like