I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I’m into, and write about, art of all kinds, going out, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures. Oh, and cats!
Welcome and thank you for visiting.
- The Waterfront Night Market : The Good and the Not-So-Good
- Neighbourhood Exploration : The Beaches
- The Best Time Out on a Tuesday Evening : Open Roof Festival
- Street Festival Season! : Ossfest on Ossington Avenue
- High in the Sky with Friends
- Doors Open Adventure Part III : Historic Meets Ultra-Modern
- Big Duck and The Two Marketeers
- At The Art Gallery : Every.Now.Then : Reframing Nationhood and Lots More
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Tag Archives: Toronto Blog
Years ago I went to a food focused festival, which lead me to conclude that that type of event wasn’t really my thing. I found it way too crowded and I didn’t see the appeal in lining up, over and … Continue reading