I’m an independent photo-journalist, living in the Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood. I write about the arts, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage.
Thank you for visiting.
- A Celebration of Friendship, with Art, Dinner and Pink Bubbly Wine!
- New Year’s Eve at The Gladstone Hotel
- Photos Throughout the Holiday Season 2017
- How to Make a Gift Bow Using a Hair Comb – Version 2
- Out to a Great Concert : Austra at The Velvet Underground
- Making Something Small With Something Really Big : Christmas Bauble Ornaments
- Small Crocheted Christmas Stockings
- Handmade Greeting Cards With Photographs Taken in Quebec City
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :
louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Story suggestions are welcome.
Tag Archives: Toronto Blog
Happy Black Friday! It’s the perfect day to tell you about the pop-up shop that accompanies “Guillermo del Toro – At Home with Monsters”, currently showing at the AGO. The exhibition, (which I wrote about in this post), runs until … Continue reading