I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art of all types, vintage housewares and accessories, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
- For the Crocheters Out There : How to Make a Heart Garland
- How to Make a Heart-Shaped Decoration for your Wall
- A Saturday Night Lady Date : Movie, Food and Drinks
- Grey Days in the City
- Stepping into a Colourful Oasis : The Art of Dave Melnychuk
- Noodle-ee Goodness at Kinton
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Tag Archives: Toronto DIY Blog
Happy Valentine’s Day to you, if it’s a holiday you celebrate. We quite enjoy it ourselves. The table has been set with the heart-printed tablecloth and we plan to cook dinner together later, while enjoying a bottle of champagne. Speaking … Continue reading
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, perhaps you have an urge for a heart-shaped decoration to hang on your wall. Using a pre-cut piece of wood as a base and some quick drying acrylic craft paint, you can have this … Continue reading