I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art of every type, history, vintage housewares, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thank you for visiting!
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
- Trying Something New : Making Earrings with Isabel
- Good Time ABCs : Andrea’s Birthday Celebration
- Friendship and Fresh Donuts at Little Nicky’s
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Tag Archives: Toronto DIY Blog
Happy Valentine’s Day to you, if it’s a holiday you celebrate. We quite enjoy it ourselves. The table has been set with the heart-printed tablecloth and we plan to cook dinner together later, while enjoying a bottle of champagne. Speaking … Continue reading
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, perhaps you have an urge for a heart-shaped decoration to hang on your wall. Using a pre-cut piece of wood as a base and some quick drying acrylic craft paint, you can have this … Continue reading