I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Doors Open Adventure Part I : Failure To Reach The Top
- Our Dear Cat Eddie Has Left Us
- The Field Trip Music Festival 2017
- Out for Dinner at Beast
- At the Gallery : The Georgia O’Keeffe Exhibition at The AGO
- All Dressed Up With a Good Place to Go : The Conservatory of Music’s Royal Occasion
- At the Art Gallery : A Special First Thursday Event at the AGO
- The Six Shooter Records Showcase Canadian Music Week 2017
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Tag Archives: Toronto DIY Blog
Every year about this time I write a post that features pictures of a sweet little girl, along with the gift I made her the previous Christmas. Her name is Delilah and she is my cousin Lisa’s child. We live … Continue reading