I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking and making things, and am an unabashed collector of vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Dinner and Laughs – Time Machete at Comedy Bar
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
- A Handmade Gift for a Darling Person : Crocheted Coloured Garland
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Tag Archives: Toronto Lifestyle Blog
Will getting behind on posting stop me from backing up and telling you about a great night out that occurred over two weeks ago? No … it seems that it won’t! On April 9th, I had the pleasure of seeing … Continue reading