I’m an aspiring photo-journalist, living in the Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood. I write about the arts, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage.
Thank you for visiting.
- Celebrating Friendship at The Broadview Hotel
- A Celebration of Friendship, with Art, Dinner and Pink Bubbly Wine!
- New Year’s Eve at The Gladstone Hotel
- Photos Throughout the Holiday Season 2017
- How to Make a Gift Bow Using a Hair Comb – Version 2
- Out to a Great Concert : Austra at The Velvet Underground
- Making Something Small With Something Really Big : Christmas Bauble Ornaments
- Small Crocheted Christmas Stockings
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :
louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Story suggestions are welcome.
Tag Archives: Toronto Lifestyle Blog
Hello! As mentioned in my previous post, I commemorated two “friendiversaries” with lovely lady friends recently. Today I’m writing about a celebratory outing with Julie, whom I’ve now known for 5 years. Since I’d recently begun keeping this site when … Continue reading