I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art of all types, vintage housewares and accessories, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thanks for checking out my blog!
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
- For the Crocheters Out There : How to Make a Heart Garland
- How to Make a Heart-Shaped Decoration for your Wall
- A Saturday Night Lady Date : Movie, Food and Drinks
- Grey Days in the City
- Stepping into a Colourful Oasis : The Art of Dave Melnychuk
- Noodle-ee Goodness at Kinton
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Tag Archives: Toronto Lifestyle Blog
It was my sister’s birthday recently so the two of us got together for an afternoon of hanging out. Camille came over to our place first, where I gave her a gift that she seemed to like as much as … Continue reading
Hello! Here’s a post that will appeal to those with a sweet tooth, who get down to the King and Queen Street West part of Toronto. I’ll begin with a wonderful chocolate shop called Soma Chocolatemaker, located at 443 King … Continue reading