Eddie got a tent for Christmas and was very keen to go camping. He also got a sleeping bag, with an attractive manly fish-print on it. (It’s really a flannelette pillow-case, because they don’t actually make sleeping bags for cats, but we’ll let him think it’s the real thing.)
I'm Loulou and I live in Toronto with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I really love photography and am also into architecture and design, plants and nature, singing, vintage accessories and making things.
Thank you for visiting my site. I hope we will become online friends.
Contact by email:louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
- Watching a Tulip Bloom
- Caturday Goes to the Dogs : A Good Girl Waiting
- There Were Wings and Crowns and a Flower Strewn Chariot
- Dinner with Friends at Our Place
- Making Greeting Cards with Photos and Some Pictures of Our Flowers
- Eddie and the Tomato Box
- Food Friday : An Award Ceremony for Firsts, Favourites and Things you Might Like to Try
- Thrifted Finds