Because this week we are celebrating our wedding anniversary, I wanted my 'Themed Thursday' post to reflect this occasion.
So for today's post, here are some signs that I have found around our neighbourhood, that describe Nick as seen through my eyes.
(1) Lovable sign on a building on Adelaide between Bathurst and Spadina, south side, east side of the building.
(2) SA Smart General Store in Kensington Market
(3) Fearless Post on Adelaide Street
(4) Sweet Mini Mart on King Street West
(5) Joyner Auctions at Bathurst and Adelaide
Thank you (as always) for dropping by <3
Title: Signs by Five Man Electric Band
You May Also Like
Walk With Me : Yonge Street From Bloor to CollegeLive Music : Sylvan Esso at The Danforth Music HallThe Banksy Art Exhibition and Lunch with JulieHigh in the Sky : Lunch on the Roof of The Bisha HotelGreat Art and a Secret Garden in a Remarkable Old BuildingWitnessing an Artist’s Dream Come True : Corno Hanging with Warh...