Hi. Here are some pictures taken during March, that didn’t find a home anywhere else on the blog. Thanks for checking them out.
(01) Looking up at the corner of Bay and Adelaide Streets
(02) Chestnuts ready for roasting. They were very nice this year.
(03) Icicles on a picnic table in the park
(04) A streetcar and a cyclist on College Street
(05) Notes on a wrought iron fence
(06) Sunflower painting street art
(07) Prince as a clown
(08) The back of an old late 1800s building off King Street West
(09) A nice upper porch of a home on Markham Street
(10) I was too late to photograph this street art, and some of it broke off
(11) Still too cold to sit out doors but the optimism is appreciated