It’s the last Sunday of the month, the time when I make a post that includes some odds-and-ends photographs that I’ve taken throughout the month.
(1) Little princess on Queen Street West. The guy walking her was using the pay phone
(2) Sign amongst the tall buildings in the financial district / Mannequin in the garment district
(3) Old buildings on Queen Street West
(4) Night ride on the streetcar
(5) Boycat Eddie’s pawprints on his favourite log / Floral display on King Street West
(6) Maple tree / Fire escape on Adelaide Street West at Spadina
(7) Vintage blue glass candy dish / Macrame cat toy on an old dining room chair