I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
I'm into art of all types, history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage housewares.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- At the Gallery : The Georgia O’Keeffe Exhibition at The AGO
- All Dressed Up With a Good Place to Go : The Conservatory of Music’s Royal Occasion
- At the Art Gallery : A Special First Thursday Event at the AGO
- A Night of Live Music
- Dinner and Laughs – The Time Machete at Comedy Bar
- Easter at Our Place – 2017
- Dinner and Art with Meghan
- Double the Goodness : Two Friends Read Their Poetry
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Visiting the Home of Friends
We had the pleasure of sharing a Sunday morning meal with some special people last week, over to Julie, Guy, Lila and James’ place. Julie prepared an amazing buffet board, loaded with a wide array of delicious things. The possible … Continue reading
Our much-loved friend Andrea had a birthday recently and we happily joined the celebrations! The Saturday evening began with a small cocktail party at her apartment, followed by some drinks and live music at a really fun place. I didn’t … Continue reading