I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art of every type, history, vintage housewares, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thank you for visiting!
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
- Trying Something New : Making Earrings with Isabel
- Good Time ABCs : Andrea’s Birthday Celebration
- Friendship and Fresh Donuts at Little Nicky’s
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Visiting the Home of Friends
We had the pleasure of sharing a Sunday morning meal with some special people last week, over to Julie, Guy, Lila and James’ place. Julie prepared an amazing buffet board, loaded with a wide array of delicious things. The possible … Continue reading
Our much-loved friend Andrea had a birthday recently and we happily joined the celebrations! The Saturday evening began with a small cocktail party at her apartment, followed by some drinks and live music at a really fun place. I didn’t … Continue reading