I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick.
I write about art of all kinds, going out, local history, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage treasures.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
- Mind Blown by Manikins
- A Daytime Date in the Distillery District
- Reaching the Top of a List at The CNE
- A Look at The Walton in Little Italy
- A Rural Paradise in the City : Riverdale Farm
- A Sunny Sunday at the Parkdale Flea
- The Waterfront Night Market : The Good and the Not-So-Good
- Neighbourhood Exploration : The Beaches
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Copyright © 2017, Toronto Canada, Loulou.to :All photographs are my own, unless stated. In most cases, others are welcome to use them but only with credit, including a link to my site when published anywhere online. Please contact me if you would like high resolution versions.