I’m an aspiring photo-journalist, living in Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood.
I write about the arts, going out, local history, urban wildlife, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage.
Thank you for visiting.
- Experiencing the Art of Gardening : The Canada Blooms Festival 2018
- A Handmade Gift for a Child : Kid Sized Pillowcases
- Hanging Out at Home : A Pie Story to post on Pi Day
- Ice Breakers : Interactive Art Installations, along the Waterfront
- The LP Concert at The Danforth Music Hall
- A Coffee Shop Date with Friends : Noble Coffee Co.
- Beautiful Lights on a Dark Winter’s Night : The Toronto Light Festival in The Distillery District (2018)
- Art, Drinks and Food on Bloor Street : Mercer Union Gallery and The Emerson
- A Birthday Dinner at Our Place : Valentine Edition 2018
- A Look at Something Rare : A Book of Vintage Valentines from the 60s
- Good Times : Local Bands at Lee’s Palace
- Thoughts on Valentine’s and a Seasonal Decoration Tutorial
- Afternoon Lady-Date Continued : A Nice Coffee Shop and Some Virtual Reality
- Artist Talk and The Sunshine Eaters
- The Lana Del Rey Concert in Toronto
- New Art Within the Old : Blank Canvas joins Florine Stettheimer at the AGO
- Celebrating Friendship at The Broadview Hotel
- A Celebration of Friendship, with Art, Dinner and Pink Bubbly Wine!
- New Year’s Eve at The Gladstone Hotel
- Photos Throughout the Holiday Season 2017
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :
louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Story suggestions are welcome.
Category Archives: Holidays : Valentine’s Day
It was our dear friend Andrea’s birthday recently, so we celebrated with a little dinner at our place last weekend. Our mutual friend Isabel came too. We were introduced to Andrea by Isabel, whom we’ve known for going on 20 … Continue reading