I live in the Queen Street West neighbourhood of Toronto, with my husband Nick and our cat Eddie.
In addition to loving photography, I'm into art of every type, history, vintage housewares, entertaining, cooking and making things.
Thank you for visiting!
- The Book of Mormon at The Princess of Wales Theatre
- Thrift Store Finds
- Breakfast with Friends
- Trying Something New : Making Earrings with Isabel
- Good Time ABCs : Andrea’s Birthday Celebration
- Friendship and Fresh Donuts at Little Nicky’s
- Time with my Sister : Gifting, Thrifting and Eating
- Valentine’s Day at Our Place Including Some Delectable Sweet Treats
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Category Archives: Holidays : Valentine’s Day
Hello! Here’s a post that will appeal to those with a sweet tooth, who get down to the King and Queen Street West part of Toronto. I’ll begin with a wonderful chocolate shop called Soma Chocolatemaker, located at 443 King … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day to you, if it’s a holiday you celebrate. We quite enjoy it ourselves. The table has been set with the heart-printed tablecloth and we plan to cook dinner together later, while enjoying a bottle of champagne. Speaking … Continue reading