I’m an aspiring photo-journalist, living in Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood.
I write about the arts, going out, local history, urban wildlife, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage.
Thank you for visiting.
- A Birthday Dinner at Our Place : Valentine Edition
- A Look at Something Rare : A Book of Vintage Valentines from the 60s
- Two Great Local Bands at Lee’s Palace
- Thoughts on Valentine’s and a Seasonal Decoration Tutorial
- Afternoon Lady-Date Continued : A Nice Coffee Shop and Some Virtual Reality
- Artist Talk and The Sunshine Eaters
- The Lana Del Rey Concert in Toronto
- New Art Within the Old : Blank Canvas joins Florine Stettheimer at the AGO
- Celebrating Friendship at The Broadview Hotel
- A Celebration of Friendship, with Art, Dinner and Pink Bubbly Wine!
- New Year’s Eve at The Gladstone Hotel
- Photos Throughout the Holiday Season 2017
- How to Make a Gift Bow Using a Hair Comb – Version 2
- Out to a Great Concert : Austra at The Velvet Underground
- Making Something Small With Something Really Big : Christmas Bauble Ornaments
- Small Crocheted Christmas Stockings
- Handmade Greeting Cards With Photographs Taken in Quebec City
- Sunshine and Staircases in Old Quebec City
- Our Anniversary Trip to Quebec City – Part 2
- Our Anniversary Trip to Quebec City – Part 1
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :
louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Story suggestions are welcome.
I take a lot of pictures around the city.If you see yourself in one and would prefer it be taken down, no problem. Please contact me at the above email address.
Copyright © 2018, Toronto Canada, Loulou.to :
All photographs are my own, unless stated. In most cases, others are welcome to use them but only with credit, including a link to my site when published anywhere online. Please contact me if you would like high resolution versions.