I’m an aspiring photo-journalist, living in Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood.
I write about the arts, going out, local history, urban wildlife, entertaining, cooking, making things and collecting vintage.
Thank you for visiting.
- A Look at the Distillery District, including a Coffee Shop Inside a Very Old Building
- Double Good Company and Entertainment : Going to the Theatre with Two Andreas!
- A Going Away Party at Mrs Robinson on College Street
- Easter at Our Place 2018 : Dinner and a Movie … and Cheese and Chocolate
- The Last Time for a Long Time : Lunch with Meghan
- A New Art Gallery in an Interesting Building
- Experiencing the Art of Gardening : The Canada Blooms Festival 2018
- A Handmade Gift for a Child : Kid Sized Pillowcases
- Hanging Out at Home : A Pie Story to post on Pi Day
- Ice Breakers : Interactive Art Installations, along the Waterfront
- The LP Concert at The Danforth Music Hall
- A Coffee Shop Date with Friends : Noble Coffee Co.
- Beautiful Lights on a Dark Winter’s Night : The Toronto Light Festival in The Distillery District (2018)
- Art, Drinks and Food on Bloor Street : Mercer Union Gallery and The Emerson
- A Birthday Dinner at Our Place : Valentine Edition 2018
- A Look at Something Rare : A Book of Vintage Valentines from the 60s
- Good Times : Local Bands at Lee’s Palace
- Thoughts on Valentine’s and a Seasonal Decoration Tutorial
- Afternoon Lady-Date Continued : A Nice Coffee Shop and Some Virtual Reality
- Artist Talk and The Sunshine Eaters
To receive new posts directly to your inbox,
Contact by email :
louloudowntown (at) gmail (dot) com
Story suggestions are welcome.
Category Archives: Bars in Toronto
As mentioned last week, our friend Meghan has left the country for a yearlong adventure. She’s taking part in a program called “Remote Year”, which allows people who have the ability to work from anywhere to travel to cities all … Continue reading